In order to realize the aspirations of the nation, namely to educate the life of the nation and state, STIMATA, which was held based on the Decree of the Minister of National Education of the Republic of Indonesia Number: 114 / D / 0/2000 dated July 26, 2000, held higher education for the undergraduate and Diploma program levels.
With the development of technology and information, the world of education requires an active role in disseminating the development of this information. STIMATA is an institution that provides education in the fields of Information Management and Computer Science. To provide services to the STIMATA community, will provide the best service. Because it is domiciled in the East Java Region, STIMATA has a VISION:
"In 2025 STMIK PPKIA Pradnya Paramita will become a private university with national reputation based on excellence in the activities of the Tridarma of higher education in order to produce human resources who are globally competitive, nationalist and religious".
In order to realize its vision, STMIK PPKIA Pradnya Paramita Malang has set the following missions:
- Organizing higher education in the field of information systems and technology (STI) in order to produce human resources that are globally competitive, nationalist and religious.
- Carrying out research and development in the STI field in order to produce national and international publications and innovations.
- Carrying out community service as the application of the results of educational activities, research and / or certain areas of expertise.
- Organizing cooperation with regional, national and international institutions in order to develop the quality of the Tridarma of higher education and the quality of human resources.
- Organizing effective higher education governance in order to increase the adaptability of institutions to national and global environmental dynamics.
The objectives of STMIK PPKIA PRADNYA PARAMITA include general goals and specific objectives, namely;
A. The general objectives of STMIK PPKIA Pradnya Pramita Malang are:
- Producing moral human resources who are capable, faithful and devoted to God Almighty, having the national personality values in accordance with Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution and the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Find and develop science and technology in the field of information systems and technology.
B. The special purpose of STMIK PPKIA Pradnya Paramita Malang is to produce graduates who are;
- Experts and professionals in the field of information systems and technology as well as their applications who have high personality integrity as Associate Experts and Bachelor of Computer Science with good character and based on devotion to God Almighty and the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia;
- Able to adapt to new situations in their profession intellectually, socially and culturally by following developments in science, technology and art, as well as continuing education to a higher level;
- Able to produce innovative works that have the potential to obtain IPR and / or high economic value and carry out community service in accordance with the development of science and technology;
- Ability to build, maintain and develop a community and cultural life.